- E-waste Recycling Overview
- Unaccepted E-waste Items
- Meet the E-waste Team
- E-data Destruction
- Refurbished E-Waste For Sale
The following items are NOT ACCEPTED as part of our E-waste program:
- Appliances: stoves, refrigerators, freezers, light fixtures, portable heaters, baseboard, heaters, furnaces, air conditioners, sewing machines, vacuum cleaners, and plumbing fixtures. Refer recycling of these to Sutton Salvage on the Old Spiral Highway.
- Non-CFL fluorescent light bulbs - Broken or unbroken. Refer recycling or proper disposal of these to Transfer Station or Asotin County Landfill.
- No neon lights of any kind.
- Liquid Acid type batteries - automobile/RV/boat/motorcycle/mowers/etc. Refer recycling of these to Auto Paint and Parts on Main Street.
- Liquid fuel powered tools - mowers, tillers, trimmers, mixers, sprayers, pumps or saws. Refer recycling of these to Sutton Salvage on the Old Spiral
- Television Sets - regardless of size, shape, screen type or working condition. Refer recycling or proper disposal of these to Transfer Station or Asotin County Landfill.
- Overhead projectors, Projection devices
- CRT Monitors